Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Sunday, August 16, 2009

Welcome to m.davison photography's blog! Join me on my journey as a budding photographer. Photography has become so much more than a hobby; it is a passion. I strive to capture the beautiful moments of life. This summer has been filled with such opportunities. One of the first opportunities that came my way was to take pictures at a wedding with my friends Erin and Sarah who own The Locket Photography. I am blessed to have such talented friends who are willing to share their knowledge with me. You can check out their work at http://www.thelocketonline.com. It was my first time shooting a wedding, and I wasn't totally sure what I was doing but you have to start somewhere! It was an amazing experience and so much fun. Hopefully more opportunities like this will come my way. Here are a few of my favorites from that day.













Have a wonderful week.
Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment