Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Monday, January 25, 2010

Jace Gregory

I had such a fantastic weekend!  I went back home for my nephew's baptism, and took his 3 month photos.  It is amazing how fast Jace is changing.  He has started smiling and "talking" to us.  During my mini photo session with Jace I quickly learned how difficult it was going to be to get a good shot.  He moves constantly and it was tough to get a picture that wasn't blurry.  I ended up being pretty happy with some of the shots I was able to get.  Luckily Jace is very photogenic!


























Jace with his mom, dad, grandpa and godparents

Have a wonderful week.
Minda



1 comment:

  1. Love these Aunt Minda! You are capturing some awesome memories for us! Jace is a lucky boy to have you take his pictures! Thanks for such wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete