Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just for fun: Winter Wonderland

I'm going to be honest...I'm REALLY ready for winter to be over.  I'm ready for sunshine and warm weather.  I'm ready to run outside, and I'm ready to wear skirts and dresses.  Despite my feelings of dislike for winter I have to admit that I do have moments when I look around and think to myself, "Wow it is beautiful outside,"  I had one of those moments on Saturday morning.  I woke up to a beautiful winter wonderland; the trees were all frosted white from the fog and it was beautiful.  I took the opportunity to head out into the country and take some pictures.  Here are some my favorite shots from that morning.








Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! You have quite the eye. Very nice composition. God sure is an amazing creator, sculptor, painter, poet. Way to capture His work!

    ReplyDelete