Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wedding: Sylvia and Will

Sylvia and Will were married on July 31st at Old Brick in Iowa City.  One of the things I love about being a wedding photographer is seeing all the different colors, decorations, flowers, dresses, food - all those little and big details that go into a wedding.  During Will and Sylvia's ceremony different family members and friends spoke words of wisdom, advice and love to Will and Sylvia.  It was one of the most touching ceremonies I've seen, and I've definitely tucked that idea away for my future wedding day.  Thank you Will and Sylvia for letting me capture your wedding day.  Here are a few of my favorites.











    Sylvia's wedding party REALLY got into the picture taking process! :)







    This was probably one of my favorite moments of the whole day


Have a great weekend!
Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment