Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Monday, October 18, 2010

Wedding Preview: Shannon and Jay

I had the opportunity to shadow and second shoot with Bethany from Photos by Bethany. It was a great learning experience, and I loved observing another photographer in action.  Shannon and Jay's wedding definitely goes in my top 10 most fun weddings I've been a part of.  It was great being the second shooter because I was able to capture the fun and laughter that was had by everyone that day.  I love capturing the moments that truly show a couple's personality and feelings that are shared between each other and their family and friends.  Thank you Shannon, Jay and Bethany; I had a blast!











Have a great week! Minda

1 comment:

  1. Minda,

    I posted a comment on your great talent a while ago. But I don't see it. I just want to Thank You for being part of our day! It was great having so many people around us! I am so excited to see the rest of the photos that you took! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks! Hopefully Landon's Vampire teeth are gone by then and he doesn't have such a cheesy smile! Thanks again!! Shan

    ReplyDelete