Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Michelle + Tim

I'm so excited to preview Michelle and Tim's engagement session; I think Michelle and I have been planning and talking about this session for at least a good two months.  It could also be because Tim, Michelle, and I are all roommates. :)  Our life is like an episode of Three's Company, except we don't have a crazy landlord, and there is only one single roommate....me. :)  Michelle and Tim are great friends, and I have loved getting to know them even better over the past year and a half.  Their relationship is full of love, laughter, respect and happiness for each other and they life they share together.  I can't wait to photograph their wedding next June!  Tim and Michelle - you're the greatest!!



Cute, Cute, Cute!





 One of my favorites from the session





No comments:

Post a Comment