Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Monday, November 28, 2011

So much to be thankful for

The holidays are a time of year when many people take a moment to reflect on their life and remember all the the things they're thankful for.  I'm no exception, and especially during this past Thanksgiving everything that I'm thankful for was at the top of my mind.  Over the past month there have been way too many people in my life who I love and are important to me who have been affected by death and illness.  It makes all of the things I have been worrying about over the past few months seem not as terrible or insurmountable as I thought.  I've been reminded that in life you never know what is around the corner, and that I need to stop spending so much time worrying about all the "unknowns" in my life and start trusting that everything will work out.  So much easier said that done!  Letting go and trusting that what is meant to be will be is the hardest part.  Thankfully I have an amazing family and friends who support me and remind me how blessed I am.


What would a girl do without her girlfriends?

My nephews, Jace and Noah, have brought so much love into my life.











No comments:

Post a Comment