Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Reyna, Emmy and Dakota

Earlier this month I had the opportunity to take pictures of three fun and hilarious sisters.  Reyna, Emmy and Dakota were so much fun to take pictures of; they cracked me up during the whole photo shoot.  Reyna is my sister-in-law Amber's little sister through the Big Brothers Big Sisters program.  Reyna and her sisters wanted have some pictures taken to give their grandparents for Christmas, and I was so excited that they asked me to take them.  My friend Erin and I went to the new sculpture garden in Des Moines for the shoot, and here are some of my favorites.




No comments:

Post a Comment