Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Monday, November 16, 2009

Korah Jo

It has been a crazy couple of weeks.  October and November have been busy with family photo shoots, my nephew Jace Greggory being born, the Women's Assistance League's Gift Mart in Marshalltown where I sold my photography and a wedding shoot!  It has been an exciting couple of weeks, but I was left without much time to blog.  I have a lot to blog about so be sure to check back often.  One of the family shoots I did in October was with Jason and Kristen Robinson and their daughter Korah Jo.  I had a great time taking pictures of them in Mt.Vernon.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from that shoot.







This one is a favorite!  Lily and Korah Jo are cousins and they are going to love having this picture when they are older.







Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment