Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cayton Family

I had the pleasure of taking photos of the Cayton family back in October.  It was a beautiful fall day in Iowa City and the Cayton's were such a fun family to photograph.  It has been a loooong winter and I'm anxious to start shooting again.  My friend and fellow photographer Erin with The Locket are going to kick off the spring with a senior picture session with one of Erin's high school students.  We are planning something creative and totally unique, but that is all I will say for now so you'll have to check back in early April to see what we came up with!  If you're interested in booking a photo session you can contact me at info@mdavisonphotography.com.

Here are some of my favorite shots from my shoot with the Cayton Family












No comments:

Post a Comment