Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm In A Store!!!!

I am excited to announce that my photo cards are now officially being sold in a store!  Aahhhh!!  When I started making photo cards over two years ago I never imagined I would be selling them, and I definitely never thought they would be sold in someone's store.  My cards are being sold at the fabulous Evilena's Red Dresser in Frankfort, IL.  If you're in the Frankfort area, be sure to stop in and check out my cards and all the beautiful consignment furniture at Evilena's Red Dresser.  Thank you Jan for all of your help and support, and for being the first store to sell photo cards by m.davison photography.  Hopefully this will be the first of many stores to carry my cards.

Have a wonderful week!
Minda

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Congrats! Very fun! Your photos are very purchase worthy! Would you like to display ten photos at an exhibit in Mtown at the begining of May? Take care, sarah
    swhitehead@marshalltown.k12.ia.us

    ReplyDelete