Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ryan & Alexas: Iowa City Wedding Photographer

Ryan and Alexas met while they were students at the University of Iowa.  Ryan was the nice boy who lived upstairs, and as they say, the rest is history.  A few weeks ago I was with Ryan and Alexas on our way to Capanna for coffee and gelato to go over their wedding day.  As I was sitting in the backseat listening to Ryan and Alexas talk to each other I remember thinking to myself, "These two are totally meant for each other, they are a perfect match."  It brought a smile to my face.  Ryan and Alexas are wonderful friends, and it was such an honor to be a part of their wedding day.  Here is a sneak peek of Ryan and Alexas's wedding day, more to come soon.


Ryan had Alexas's personal attendant give her cards throughout the morning, it was super cute!














Congratulations Ryan and Alexas! Love you both and wish you all the best in your life together as husband and wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment