Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Sunday, June 12, 2011

June Photo Sessions: Iowa City Photographer

The past month has been a whirlwind of family gatherings, a trip to DC and lots of photo sessions.  I've been doing my best to stay one top of everything and have neglected my blog.  I promise to make up for it!  I had the pleasure of doing lots of maternity and family sessions for some good friends.  In May I had a session in Iowa City with the gorgeous Mindy.  Mindy and I met back in October of 2009 when she was a student at Salon Professionals, and were friends instantly.  Here are some of my favorites from Mindy's maternity session.  Congratulations Mindy and Rich, I can't wait to meet Ella Ferne.







Last weekend I was back in Marshalltown for my nephew's baptism, it was such a special weekend.  While I was home I had a mini session with my long time friend Lisa and her ADORABLE family.  Lisa and I have been friends since elementary school.  She is one of my closest friends and I love her and her husband Tyler dearly.  Lisa and Tyler are expecting their second baby in July, and I was so so excited when she asked me to take pictures of her growing belly.



One of my favorites....HA! Love Cooper's expression.







No comments:

Post a Comment