Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Thursday, July 14, 2011

Alison and Ryan are Married!

I had so much fun photographing Ryan and Alison's wedding this past weekend.  Ryan and Alison are one of the cutest couples ever!  The day was filled with so much love and happiness, it was so beautiful.  Here are a few of my favorites from their wedding day.












After the ceremony Alison and Ryan drove away in Alison's grandfather's restored Ford.



 The Grand River Center is such a gorgeous venue, I had lots of fun taking pictures there.
 The awesome wedding party...

 ...did I also mention how much fun they were!?  So fun to hang out with these guys all day.









No comments:

Post a Comment