Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Family and Maternity Sessions

WOW! It has been way too long since I last posted.  I have been shooting like crazy and took a much needed vacation/retreat to my favorite place in the whole wide world - Dillon, Colorado.  I have a ton to blog about, so here we go.  I had so much fun with my friends Rebecca and John, and their darling little girl Charlotte who will be two in October.  We started our session just outside of Mount Vernon at Abbe Creek School, and then wrapped things up at their house.  It was a PERFECT June night.  The lighting was do die for!







I photographed Jana and Rick's wedding last September, and in July I had the pleasure of taking some maternity pictures for Jana.  Baby Morgan should be arriving any day now!  Congratulations, I'm so happy and excited for you guys.






 This is one of my favorites from the session







No comments:

Post a Comment