Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bring on the snow!

I can't remember the last time I had a true "snow day."  I got so much photo editing done and even found time to bake some cookies and have a dance party in my kitchen. :)  I tried a new recipe from my family cookbook, which by the way is the greatest cookbook ever.  I made crazy oatmeal cookies with dried cranberries and cinnamon chips.  They are DELICIOUS!


Here is the recipe:

2 sticks butter
1 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups flour

Add in dried cranberries and cinnamon chips or whatever you like. :)

Cream butter and brown sugar.  Mix in honey and vanilla.  Mix in eggs.  Fold in dry ingredients and your choice of add ins.  Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

So good! Go bake some right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment