Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend with the family

I went back home this weekend to help take care of my nephew Jace while his mom and dad were battling the flu.  Going home is always a treat, literally and figuratively, my saturday morning started off with lemon ricotta pancakes and strawberries.  The rest of the day was spent playing with duckies in the bathtub, rocking in our favorite rocking chair while listening to Kenny G (I know a bit strange, but oddly quite fun) and watching Jack Johnson's music video for Upside Down that features Curious George over and over again!  I love every moment I get to spend with my sweet little buddy.



I hope everyone had a good weekend, and got a chance to get outside and enjoy the warmer weather!
Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment