Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Sunday, February 20, 2011

Growing Collection

I have found myself with quite the collection of parking tickets.  It reminds me of back in college when my roommate Erin had quite a large collection of parking tickets from campus security.  Erin never registered her car and collected an impressive number of parking tickets, which we proceeded us hang-up all over our living room.  Hopefully my collection ends here.


I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already.
Minda

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! So funny... but yes, let it end here! :) - Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Minds! Orange ones are better!

    ReplyDelete