Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ice Cream Goodness

I may have a slight addiction to ice cream, and even more specifically soft serve ice cream.  I don't know what it is about soft serve ice cream, but I LOVE IT!  A popular summer time activity for my friends and I was to walk the 6 blocks to the Tastee Freeze for a Freezie, their version of a blizzard, I always got mine with peanut buttercups.  It was such a glorious day when the Tastee Freeze reopened for the season.  Now that I'm living in Iowa City, I anxiously await the reopening of my favorite ice cream shop Dane's Dairy.  If you haven't checked it out, you must!  They have the most delicious coffee flavored soft serve.  It is quite excellent with chocolate chip cookie dough.  In honor of the warmer weather and the ice cream eating season finally arriving, I stopped and took some pictures of one of the many Dairy Queens I find myself visiting in the summer time.


I can't decide which photo I like better...I'm leaning toward the black and white.

Happy ice cream eating to you all! I'm going to eat some right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment