Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Monday, April 11, 2011

We Built This City

There is a new addition to the Davison family! Noah was born on Saturday, and is the cutest thing ever!


It is so much fun to watch my brothers become fathers and start their families.  Noah and Jace are 17 months apart (just like their fathers), and are going to have so much fun playing together, driving their parents crazy and I'm sure they'll find a way to get into trouble now and then.  It seems like just yesterday that my brothers and I were the ones playing together and being mischievious.  I would like to say that is was my brothers who always caused the trouble, and I was NEVER the instigator. :)  There are SO many stories I could tell.  Like about the time that Brandon burnt the bushes in front of the church down, or how inevitably ever Christmas I would break on of the pieces from the Nativity.  One of my favorite memories is sitting in the living room with my brothers and mom and dad and listening to records on our record player.  The Beatles was played quite frequently on that record player.  I also loved listening to Jefferson Starship's "We Built This City on Rock 'n Roll" while dancing around the living room.  I know this song has been listed as the all time worst song ever, but I love it!  You can check out this classic song and fantastically cheesy music video on YouTube.

Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment