Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Monday, May 16, 2011

Kass & Ashley are Married! : Iowa City Wedding Photographer

They say rain on your wedding day is good luck.  Ashley and Kass's wedding day was overflowing with good luck, because it rained all day long!  Ashley and Kass didn't let the weather ruin their beautiful outdoor wedding at Lake Macbride; it was the perfect day.  I have enjoyed getting to know Ashley and Kass over the last couple of months, they are a sweet and fun loving couple.  Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day.  Here is a little preview of Ashley and Kass's wedding day, I'm sure I"ll be posting more soon. :)



Did I mention how AMAZING Ashley looked?!


I love this next serious of pictures.





Love the expression on Kass's face as he watches his bride come down the aisle.

Husband and wife!
Have a fantastic Tuesday!
Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment