Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Monday, May 9, 2011

Lana & Tom are Married Part 1: Iowa City Wedding Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing Lana and Tom's wedding this past weekend.  Their wedding day was perfect from beginning to end.  It has been so much fun getting to know Lana and Tom over the past year, and I'm happy to call them my friends.  Here is Part 1 of their wedding day.  Congratulations Lana and Tom!

Lana and her bridesmaids got ready at Textures Salon in Iowa City.



Getting ready was a family affair.  Lana did her mom and sister's make-up before doing her own.





How adorable is Charlie in his little tux!





No comments:

Post a Comment