Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Monday, May 23, 2011

Ashley & Kass are Married Part 2: Iowa City Wedding Photographer

As promised, but not as soon as I had hoped, here are a few more of my favorites from Kass and Ashley's wedding on May 14.  I thought this first picture was very fitting, seeing that it rained all day.  But we did not let that stop us!



The bridal party was so much fun and braved the cold and rain for a few quick pictures outside after the ceremony.

This was such a touching moment between Ashley, her dad and sister.  Cut to me, the photographer, in the corner completely tearing up as I thought about my father.  I'm such a sap!




 I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Minda



No comments:

Post a Comment