Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Leslie & Eric ~ Married!

I had SO much fun photographing Leslie and Eric's wedding last weekend in Cedar Rapids.  The bridal party was hilarious, I don't think I've been so entertained at a reception that I was working at.  I met Leslie and Eric through our mutual friends Michelle and Tim, and I feel so lucky to have gotten to know Leslie and Eric and that I can call them my friends.  Leslie and Eric, you are one of the sweetest couples I have ever met.  Your family and friends are just as sweet and wonderful, and I loved spending the day with you guys. Congratulations on becoming Mr. and Mrs.!  Enjoy your sneak peek.











Cutest family picture ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment