Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lindsey and Dan ~ Engagement Sneak Peak

I can't wait to photograph Lindsey and Dan's Iowa City wedding next June.  We had so much fun together on Sunday during their engagement session.  Lindsey and Dan are so down to earth and easy to be around, I feel like I've known them forever instead of just a few months.  Enjoy your sneak peak and I hope that we see each other again before next June!



Lindsey and Dan's daughter Hayden joined us for a few pictures.  How cute is she! I LOVE her curly hair.


This picture makes me laugh, Hayden was not happy when her mom and dad gave her a kiss.

Lindsey and Dan met while they were students and Iowa, Go Hawks!






 We ended our session at the place where it all began - Bo James

No comments:

Post a Comment