Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Reichert Ott Family Session

My mini session with Jenny and her two boys might just go down in the books as the most exciting and fun family session I've done.  Quincy and Ryan are little fireballs, and have so much energy.  No one could handle these two boys better than Jenny, she was made to be their mom.  After our session we hung out and ate Oreos, what more could this photographer ask for!?  Jenny, thank you so much for letting me spend time with you and your beautiful boys.  I had a blast!



The boys were all about the "funny faces" portion of the shoot.



Helloooo stunning eyes!

While I was taking this series of pictures of Quincy and Ryan, I couldn't help thinking about my two brothers and how close they were growing up and still are.  You guys are in for a lifetime of fun, trouble making, and being best friends.



Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment