Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Sunday, March 6, 2011

Food and Family

Food and family, this was the theme of my weekend.  My family likes to eat, and we do it very well.  My mom and my oldest brother are pretty amazing in the kitchen.  They make the most amazing and delicious meals.  One of my favorite things to do is sit around the dinner table with my family and share a meal.  There is always stories being told and lots of laughter as a result of something my brother Brandon has said.  This Saturday was no exception.  We had homemade macaroni and cheese, brisket, salad and of course dessert....chocolate mint chip cookies and cupcakes with chocolate mousse in the middle.  My nephew Jace was in fine form and loving all the attention he was getting; it was a perfect afternoon.


Jace spent the entire afternoon trying to figure out how the zipper on his vest worked.




I hope everyone had a good weekend.
Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment