Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Sunday, March 13, 2011

It has been a great weekend filled with picture taking, cooking, cleaning and movie watching; what more could a girl ask for.  There was the most beautiful sunset on Friday, I feel like it has been FOREVER since I've seen a good sunset.  It provided a pretty fantastic view while I was out for a run.  Can you believe these colors!?


My friend Erin and I spent the morning taking pictures of my friend Natalie.  Thanks Natalie for enduring the cold and the wind so Erin and I could try out some new ideas and lenses.  Here is just a peak at two pictures from Saturday's session.  There are definitely more to come.



Minda

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you caught that sunset! It is one of the prettiest I've seen in a while myself.

    ReplyDelete