Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Monday, March 21, 2011

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Holding hands, it is an act that is sweet, quiet and unassuming.  A way for two people to show their feelings for one another.  I love the butterflies you get in your stomach when that guy/girl you have a crush on reaches down and grabs your hand.  The nervous anticipation you feel wondering if the person you like will reach over across the arm rest in the movie theatre and hold your hand.  If you haven't figured it out yet I'm a hopeless romantic.  One of my favorite commercials is for a jewelry company, I can't remember which one right now, but the commercial shows a young newly engaged/married couple taking a walk and holding hands, and they pass an elderly couple who is also out taking a walk and holding hands.  That description doesn't do the commercial justice, but I love it!  Sweet and unassuming romantic gestures, like holding hands, are the most meaningful to me.  The moments I have shared with someone that have meant the most to me were not moments that were grand or showy, but instead were simple and sweet.  They were moments meant to be shared by the two of us and no one else.  In the words of the Beatles, "Yeah you, got that something I think you'll understand...I wanna hold your hand."


Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment