Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Maximus

My roommate Michelle is in her first year of residency at University of Iowa Hospital.  Depending on what rotation she is on we may or may not see each other on a regular basis.  Right now she is on a surgery rotation, which means she works late and I spend many week nights hanging out with Maximus the Wonder dog...or Max for short.  Neither of us like it very much when Michelle is gone at night.  Max shows this by wandering the house whining looking for Michelle; thankfully I haven't gotten to that point.  Here are some pictures I took of Max before we played a rousing game of keep away with Max's toy duck.  A favorite game of ours. :)

I think it is about time for a haircut!

Have a great night. I hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather this week; I sure am!
Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment