Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Monday, March 14, 2011

Natalie

As promised here are some more pictures from my shoot this weekend with Natalie.  I was kind of nervous when I woke up on Saturday and saw how windy it was, but lucky for me the wind worked in my favor.  It was a great morning of shooting and even included an incident involving Erin's car, a mud hole, cows and a farmer with his truck.  In all the craziness and laughter I didn't think to take pictures to document the incident, but maybe that is a good thing. :)







One of my favorites...beautiful!

Thanks Natalie for being such a trooper and a fantastic model.  I promise that next time it will be warmer!

Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment