Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My love of lip products

If I were on a deserted island and could only take three things with me one of those things would most definitely be lip balm.  Chapstick, lip gloss, lip balm...I love it all!  I have at least two forms of lip product with me at all times.  At this very moment I have three in my purse, two on my desk at work and who knows how many around my house.  I'm feel lost without it.  As you can see from the picture I have no loyalty to a particular kind or brand.  One of my favorite lip glosses right now is CO Bigelow's Lemon Pomegranate....yum!  I figure there are a lot worse things I could be addicted to, and I know I'm not the only one out there with the same love for lip products.


I hope everyone is having a great week.
Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment