Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blue Skies and Fluffy Clouds

I'm no stranger to highway 218.  I've driven it many times between Iowa City and Mason City to visit my good friend Lisa.  Just outside of Charles City there is a spot along 218 where there is a field full of wind turbines.  Every time I drive along this stretch of highway I stare in awe of the giant turbines.  On Sunday afternoon as I was driving back from a weekend trip to Minnesota I decided to stop and take some pictures.  It was a perfect afternoon, the sky was blue and there were lots of white fluffy clouds in the sky.  How could I not stop!?



No comments:

Post a Comment