Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Inspiration

I've been feeling an extra surge of inspiration today.  I've been reading the photographer Matt Powell's blog.  Matt is a humanitarian photographer, and his work and his stories are so moving and inspirational.  I haven't shared this with many people, but my dream job is to be a humanitarian photographer.  Being able to tell a story and convey an emotion through an image is so powerful, and is one of the reasons why I have such a passion for photography.  I'm not completely sure how I will achieve my dream of being a humanitarian photographer, hopefully my passion and desire will lead me there.  I have a piece of art above my dresser in my bedroom with the quote "Live the life you've imagined."  It is a constant reminder to never stop reaching for my dreams.



Have a wonderful night
Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment