Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's Tradition

I'm not a big fast food person, I'd much rather eat a peanut butter sandwich at home than go through a Wendy's drive thru.  However I do make an exception when it comes to Pancheros.  It is pure deliciousness.  My co-worker and friend Nancy and I have this tradition of sorts during basketball season.  On a week night when there is a home basketball game at Cornell, we drive to Cedar Rapids do a little shopping at a few of our favorite stores and then have dinner at Pancheros before heading back to Mt. Vernon for the boy's basketball game.  This is seriously one of my favorite things Nancy and I do together, and tonight was our first night of Pancheros and men's basketball.  Thanks Nancy for a perfect night of food, good conversation and of course basketball.


Good night everyone!
Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment