Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Blue Picture Box

I have a blue picture box given to me by a high school friend.  The outside of the box has old high school pictures and my name written in gold glitter.  The inside of the box contains cards, letters, pictures, gifts that I have received from family and friends.  Of all my material possessions, the items inside my blue picture box are what I hold dearest to my heart.  Every once in awhile I go through box; read old birthday cards and look through the stack of pictures that remind me of some of the best moments in my life.  Tonight I went through my box and pulled out a couple items that are my favorite.


Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment