Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine's Mini Sessions : Iowa City, Photographer

Sorry for the lack of blog posts the last couple of days.  The last five days have been hectic.  My nephew was finally able to go home from the hospital today, which is a huge relief I have been so stressed and distracted worrying about him.  Sunday was a jam packed day of shooting mini sessions with my good friend and fellow photographer, Erin Kirchhoff from The Locket Photography.  I was exhausted after shooting from 10-5pm and I thought my fingers might fall off from being outside, but it was totally worth it.  I have never done anything like this before.  It was a great challenge to do seven different sessions with a new couple or family every hour.  Erin and I had to work quickly and come up with fun, creative and different pictures for each session.  Here are a few from our day of mini sessions.  I'm sure I'll be posting more later in the week.















I hope everyone had a great Monday.
Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment