Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Monday, January 3, 2011

My Second Home

For the past 2.5 years I've been a commuter.  Every week day I get in my little blue Saturn Ion and drive the nearly 30 miles from Iowa City to Mt. Vernon.  Most days I don't mind the drive along highway 1. Taking in rural Iowa in all it's glory, and enjoying the 40 minutes each morning and evening to be with my thoughts.  Lots of great ideas have come to be along that stretch of highway.  However, sometimes I feel like I live in my car and the rapidly increasing mileage and constant oil changes are a reminder of just how much time I spend in my little blue Ion.  As I was driving home tonight I took a moment to take some pictures from my second home.  I'm sure the person in the car next to me thought I was nuts, as I sat at a stoplight taking pictures in the dark.




I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday.
Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment