Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Monday, January 10, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

Yep, that's right our Christmas tree is still up.  I love this tree; it is white with florescent colored lights and gold, red, silver and green ornaments.  Some might think our tree is a color disaster, but I think it has spunk!  At work this afternoon we took down the Christmas trees in our conference room and lounge, and I got to thinking, "How long is too long to keep your Christmas tree up?"  My roommate Michelle has declared that she will be keeping our two Christmas trees up until February.  How long do you keep your Christmas tree up?


I hope everyone had a great Monday.
Minda

No comments:

Post a Comment