Welcome to Minda Davison Photography's blog! Stop by often to see what I'm working on. You can view my full portfolio at http://www.mdavisonphotography.com



Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ode to the Peanut Butter Egg

I'm going to let you all in on a little secret....I'm in LOVE with the Reese's Peanut Butter Egg.  It is the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate.  Every Easter my brothers and I would steal the peanut butter eggs out of each other's Easter baskets.  A couple years ago (yes my brothers and I still get Easter baskets, I am not ashamed!)  my mom got smart and started giving each of us our own bag.  My brothers go through their bag of peanut butter eggs right away, but I like to savor mine for as long as possible.  Thankfully Reese's started making hearts for Valentine's Day and trees at Christmas.  Thank you to my wonderful roommate Michelle for buying me my first Reese's Peanut Butter Egg of the season.




Now go out right now and buy one!
Minda

1 comment:

  1. I love the eggs, (and the christmas trees too!)

    They are the best when you freeze them (bc they dont actually freeze because of the pb, but Mmmmm they are so good!

    :)

    ReplyDelete